Monday 11 June 2007

Please,kiss off

Your source for Glitter Kiss Lips Images!

I didn't want to carry the hate campaign against me to sully my blog and drive me from Bloggyland here, but as the minions are being gathered to continue the attack , while Ms. Benedict Arnold hides behind her sweeter than 'Honey' veneer,I feel I should address this and then hopefully her whole pathetic jealousy rage will die.
Clyde, a fondly thought of and regular commenter on my blog, has been sent with false information to my guy's blog while her other works our beloved Smacker's blog. I feel that these two minions are probably innocent and force fed hate by the very one who publicly commented that she doesn't come here to spread hate.

This is the post that Clyde left at Crushedbyingsoc's blog ( where he had never gone before)....
Clyde said...

"How weak is God
She shuts down her own advitorial because she cant handle the heat from the sinners who reveal her as a vengefull non worshipal being and she reappears under some cloak organised by you to continue with her vilification of others under a pseudonym so transparent that it is laughable.
Carly, get out from under the blanket, answer the criticisms, admit that you fucked up, apologise and get on with blogging in your origonal very acceptable brash style.
Geez Crushed----find a worthy cause to mentor not a deity in hiding."

So to answer you Clyde and put things to rest.......
I did indeed give Fingers a little slap on the wrist ( with a link) for the times that he followed me from blog to blog saying filthy things about me. For two months I ignored it, assuming he had my humour and it was all meant in fun. He then began to vilify two of my closest friends here who noticed and minded his attacks on me and defended me with the odd not -overly -harsh comment.
What I did not realize , until it became glaringly obvious, was that this was indeed a genuine smear campaign organized against me and my blog,by someone who has always had a reputation in chat rooms for allowing her insecurities and jealousies to make her react, out of spite, to come between couples and assassinate people.Enter Fingers and now you...
She, when chased out of chat rooms for this behaviour, has learned to use others to advance her aggressions; saving her own reputation.
Clyde- I have done nothing wrong,In fact, in the event that Fingers was embarrassed by my gentle slap down,I deleted the post and apologised. I certainly do not come here to hurt or humiliate anyone.
The tone of my blog was vulnerable though when my "good friend" tried to insidiously insinuate that I was spreading hate. Fingers did admit they were in collusion to bring me down; essentially.
Ms. (Bitter) Honey has also felt the need to try and cozy up to my guy by becoming a sudden new commenter on his site as well as emailing him, hell bent on trying to destroy our relationship.
Clearly she is delusional that his "politeness" in any way indicates that he is NOT fully aware, as most are, that she had a plan to destroy her friend out of jealousy when I got friendly with "her people" who also appreciated my blog.
To try to end her childish shit slinging ( and as she was here first) I shut my blog down. Crushed was most upset by the way I was chased out and has set this up to encourage me to write...and has been nagging me to do so every day.

I was warned by this same girl to watch my back as you were all cut throat here and I couldn't trust anyone as you were all "hoping for book deals"LOL
Instead I found a group of like minded, supportive,kindred spirits and it was only her who was cut throat and vindictive.

I appreciate the emails and support I have received, asking me to come back and continue with my blog.
I genuinely didn't realize my blog was appreciated that much(or at all) or my leaving would have even been noticed.

Who says having a big mouth isn't appreciated???

So,while it was soul destroying to have a friend bring me here then try to discredit me & exploit the tone of my blog .......................you sorry lot made my spirits fly.
* Anti-smiting vouchers all around.

I may have lost one not-so-true- friend- at- all but I made many more amongst you.
I am very sorry to Crushed and Smackers for you being dragged into this.
Now Clyde, stop believing everything you hear( sadly the tooth fairy doesn't exist either), you were my first regular supporter and I greatly appreciated that, and still do, so come back and join us for a cuppa sometime. :)

I am still GOD though and don't you guys forget! I killed UBERMOUTH after all- no one is safe!

Ms.Smack- Really! Get over your childish spite, you will get an ulcer , girl! No one is in competition with you.We are not Bush and Saddam- you stay in your corner of Bloggyland ;I will stay in mine ,then we can all get back to the spirit of what blogging is all about.
Oh, and stop trying to suck up to my guy; it's quite embarrassing as we WERE friends and it looks like I suck at picking decent friends( which, clearly I do)
I'll tell you what- if it doesn't work out- I will send him YOUR way :)
Just Kidding, baby.

10 comments:

Sockpuppet said...

This all sounds really great.
Anger, Bitterness, Resentment, Inadequecy.

Do you think these guys would support UK News and Politics in the Blogpower awards?

For more information, check out http//bnpsockpuppet.com

Freya Speaks said...

I think they may "take over" the BNP.

Anonymous said...

You should remember that the BNP are not a) very nice or b) very widely supported. Why not visit the flesh fest on Mutleythedog!!?

fingers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shelly Rayedeane said...

I know nothing. I see nothing. I hear nothing. I'm just a dumb fuck and I'm proud of it...

because...

sometimes stupidity is blissful :)

Steph said...

Holy fuck, Blogwars are so 2001.

I like reading Ms Smack and I like reading you too.
For what it's worth you should never shut down your blog over the actions of others.
Keep writing. You're funny and talented and entertaining.
Now get back to it!!

Shelly Rayedeane said...

I agree with Steph! I really miss your blog. Furthermore, it really doesn't matter if you decide to move again. We will all find you because we're hooked!!!!

bwahaaahaaahaahaa

Freya Speaks said...

I can assure you that I amnot warring with anyone except my mother,neighbours and half of England.If they are not closeenough to hit then I can'tbe bothered-just clearing the air and ending a pre -emptive strike.

Unknown said...

there you are, you sneaky bitch. Trying to hide or something. Just for that, I shall throw fish at you for no longer than 2 minutes!

Freya Speaks said...

Welcome Mike- I have been meaning to come and kidnap you. So glad that you are here! :)