Saturday 16 June 2007

That Moment Has Come



You know the moment I am talking about....... it was bred from MANY moments when you were a kid,and your parents dominated you,slapped you,withheld your allowance for some piddling infraction( if you even fucking got one!)fucked you over time and time again and you looked at them with murder in your heart but NO POWER and silently thought " One day BITCH, you'll be old and it's PAYBACK TIME!"

Come on! It's not just ME!

Anyhooooo.......take a good look at your parents!
Are they getting a little frayed around the edges? A little puny and vulnerable looking?
Do they NEED YOU, now??

Okay, you sap,now is not the time to feel sorry for them! To let bygones be bygones.
Now,is the time for PAYBACK!

The only problem is.... SUDDENLY bashing the shit out of the elderly is ILLEGAL!

Funny, bashing the shit out of kids wasn't illegal THEN. Oh fucking NO! That was GOOD FUCKING PARENTING!
The way I look at it is this...
There are many ways to skin a cat and avoid incarceration.
First off,if they are older than 65 start IMMEDIATELY telling their doctor they can't remember things like they used to.
You may need to do a bit of inventive prep work first,like turning on the stove before you leave, hiding shit and telling them "What do you mean I didn't tell you THAT?" " I told you three fucking times!"

It's also a good idea to plant some seeds and shake their confidence by constantly suggesting they're "losing it!"
Then when it is firmly established that they are indeed losing their fucking marbles *let them protest,it only strengthens your case.*piss them off big time and then rush them to be "assessed" while they are still livid that you arranged to take out a mortgage on their finally free and clear house to do something really stupid......like sail the world,feed the hungry....ya know,shit like that!
Under such strain,and being mucho pissed, there is NO WAY they are going to pass any assessment,now!

Then you re-assure them that the doctor is full of shit(just to pull the rug out from under them later)....Just like when you were a kid and would ask" Can I go to Joey's house on Friday for a sleep over?"...and they would say" WE'LL SEE."
You just knew "We'll see" meant NO but they didn't want to deal with you having a fucking fit right there and then.Besides, they could emotionally blackmail you to do all their bidding for the rest of the week, with a " Well, Do you WANT to go to Joey's house or NOT?"
Of course,the one thing you did not do and they pulled the rug out from under you!! You were royally screwed after having been Kunta Kinte all week!

Surely , you are not going to let them off the hook now are ya?

So then ,when they are least expecting it,you take them for the "big drive" , to the local NURSING HOME! There you tell them, as you miraculously produce a suitcase, that this is their NEW home, you have sold theirOLD home,the people will be moving in next week and as you are running out the door......"Byeeeeeeeeee,see you Mother's Day...IF YOU'RE GOOD!"

You could just threatened this, after you have one day beaten the snot out of them, as motivation NOT to tell anyone. When you finally tire of using them as your whipping post to release all your life frustrations,just like they used to do,then you can move to the HOME PLAN.
Trust me,this is A LOT of fun!!!!
Not only that but NO jail time,and there is a tidy sum to be made from their house and life savings if you ensure to get power- of-attorney first.

Go on,you know you want to.

* Disclaimer: June Cleaver here thinks this post is sick and wants you ,the reader,to in no way infer any poor parenting on her part being the inspiration for this post.

** I will deal with June Cleaver later.

11 comments:

Crushed said...

The vikings just used to push them off a cliff or something. Burning them alive in their ships was reserved for great warriors.

Now you come to mention it, regarding my old man, I'm looking forward to payback time...

Freya Speaks said...

LMAO and the Eskimos used to put theirs on an ice flow until they frozeor starved to death,whichever came first.

Shelly Rayedeane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen said...

Aaah you know where I stand on this one, Freya (rubs palms together and looks quickly from side to side) Oh yes, you know where I stand.

Captain Smack said...

That settles it, then. I was on the fence about having kids, but to hell with that now. I know they would team up against me, and I'm always half convinced that I'm losing my mind anyway, it wouldn't take them very long to convince me I'd gone over the edge.

Crushed said...

Is it just the old who get thrown off cliffs, or are you planning on doing this to 28 year olds who do not do as they are told?

Crushed said...

Not a happy bunny...
:(

Freya Speaks said...

Helen-I must confessI thought of you and Shelly as I wrote this but lots of people can probably relate to this.
Cap't- And had you selected a mother yet? And does she look like Mary and have to wear a crop top so we can tell them a part?
Crushed- You are NOT 28 remember?
NOT a happy bunny?I am sure it has NOTHING to do with me.

Ann ODyne said...

June needs to get off that medication without telling Ward.

re;
"and you looked at them with murder in your heart but NO POWER and silently thought " One day BITCH, you'll be old and it's PAYBACK TIME!" Come on! It's not just ME!"

No dear Freya, it's not. it's ME too.

I loved your post.
my pathetic and demented 84-y-o parent has re-appeared on my radar after my 3-decade avoidance of same, and the greater family wonder why I am disinterested.
It is payback time.
and I don't care if the Real Estate gets left to the Dogs Home, in fact I would prefer it.

Onward and Upward Dame Freya!

Freya Speaks said...

OMG I think I have just incited geriatricide.
* I was only kidding net weirdo. :)

Shelly Rayedeane said...

I think Doris Day knows more about this post then I would.

She is the one who keeps saying she wants a pony for Christmas.

Maybe someone should give her one after she is done eating all that cheese from Kraft!